i wanna make these.
i wanna make these.
Coca-Cola Invents 16 Bottle Caps To Give Second Lives To Empty Bottles [x]
THIS IS AWESOME WHAT A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE
before we all become one
I’m. Not. Worthy.
Darlings!!! It is the final few days!!! We’ve come so far and I’m so grateful to everyone who has helped out!!! Let’s give this one last push!!
Valor is a comic anthology of re-imaged fairy tales showcasing the talent of some of the top creators in the field of digital comics. The purpose of this book is to pay homage to the strength, resourcefulness, and cunning of female heroines in fairy tales.
Some of these are recreations of time-honored tales. Others are brand new stories, designed to be passed to future generations.
The anthology will be young adult friendly and in color, each story being 4 to 15 pages long. Due to us meeting stretch goals, we also added amazing book extras : more comics and prose stories! That’s more than 300 pages of new fairy tales!
The kickstarter will end in 4 days.
To see more information about the lovely 24 creators on the team or to back the kickstarter, CLICK HERE!
Last 50 hours!
Poison Toffee Apples for HalloweenIngredients
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cups water
- ½ cup liquid glucose/light corn syrup
- few drops black gel food colouring
- 6 Granny Smith apples (or 12 small apples)Instructions
- Grease a piece of baking paper and place on a tray/baking sheet.
- Insert bamboo skewers in all the apples and set aside.
- In a medium pot, combine the sugar, water, glucose/corn syrup and food colouring and stir over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture feels smooth when you rub it between your fingers.
- When the sugar has dissolved, turn the heat up and wash the sides of the pot down with a pastry brush dipped into clean water to prevent crystals from forming.
- Allow the caramel to boil until it reaches the hard crack stage (150°c/310°F).
- Carefully dip the apples into the hot candy mixture and place on the baking paper to set and cool for approximately an hour before serving.
Totally making these for Halloween
Pop-up Cards of Journey.